About Me.

" Unknown, Unloved "




A little warm hello from me!
My name is Juliana Herling. You can call me Juli. Guess what?! From my name, people will always ask me " Are you born on July? "
Yes, that's right. I'm born on 25th of July, 1999. I'm born in Saham village, Pahauman, Landak city, West Borneo. When my parents gave me this name, my grandfather and grandmother held a big party for 3 days. That was great. 

I like watching, reading, writing, and listening to music. My favorite movie is anime and Korean drama. Most of my hobbies is only for refreshing. I write any poems and short stories but i don't share it with anyone else. I start to write since Junior High School. Are you interesting to read mine later? I hope i can share with you in future. To be honest, when i'm on 12th grade Senior High School, i really not continue to writing. I'm focus on my study to prepared myself to attended the national exam and enter the university. And now, i try to build up that hobby as slow as possible.

I think i have big interested in English. I really do! It happen when i was 7th years old. " My cousin talk to me with alien language". That was i think before when he talked to me all day long. But i don't know why, i really want to learn that and my cousin gave me his book in English language and taught me a little. JUST A LITTLE. And then i try to learn by myself. Since elementary school, my English always got top score.😂

Honestly, i'm not good at self-confidence. I think it will getting difficult when i talk in public. I really lose my mind.😅
I hope someday i can solve it. At least, i don't feel too much nervous until i can talk smoothly. Sometimes, i'm laughing at myself after i talk on stage or in front of class. Why? Can you believe that my fingers feel so really cold and my heart beating so fast until make me dizzy? So weird, i thought.

I like to be alone. But not for all day, everyday. I just want to be in time where i'm alone with all my thoughts. I can enjoy my own time with my mood which is being bad toward something or else. If someday you see me walk alone to go to anywhere, that's because i don't have one friend to accompany me. I don't really like to walk alone.

Well, i think that's enough about me. So far, i'd love to know about you more well. 😊




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Best friend(s) or close friend(s).

Task 3 ( Goals/ambitions/dreams)