Best friend(s) or close friend(s).



People around the world must have a person to carry with. To share with. To laugh and cry together. Also the one who always step with us no matter what will happen. It is familiar with best friend. I also have the special person like that. Her name is Reni Ernawati.

How we meet? We are friend since Junior High School. But at that time we not close like today. We are in the different class and we had different friends to join with. But, when we in the Senior High School, i met she when we was registered in same school. Everything just happen all of sudden. I can't remember clearly how we get close each other. The one secret thing is our mom is best friend too. I still feel funny and grateful if i remember that. We really don't know about the destiny.

I really love her. Why? because she is really lovely person i ever meet. She is funny and good at make jokes. She is cheerful. I really salute her when she always make around her feel alive. My mom and my grandma really like her too and that make me like her more. She's always there when i need a person to help me. And i always want be the one who come first when she need help.

I like to hug her because she is hug-able. She always said " i want diet." or " i'm on diet program."
That's sound funny to know that she loves to eat. And her boyfriend don't want her diet.

She always come to my home to study together even we will ended with sharing about private stories or watching or playing our own phone or sleep, sometimes. She will always make a party for my birthday. It's really touch me. She make surprise for me and buy me a cake. She is the first person who excitedly celebrate my birthday. Will the next year still the same? hehehe.

We are in the different university now. She continue in Widya Dharma University. We still don't find the right time to hang out together. We promise to enjoy the culinary together. But it will be more difficult because she already have a job. I really miss her. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task 3 ( Goals/ambitions/dreams)