Task 3 ( Goals/ambitions/dreams)

"Reach your ambition as high as the skies! Dream it as high as the skies! Because if you're fell, you're gonna fall among of the stars. " 
- Soekarno. 


This is one of my favorite quotes. I can feel how strong the words is. And also a bit poetic. I believe that the big dreams are made from the small dreams. If one dream cannot come true, i still have another dream to make it and still have a hope. 

Some of my dreams already come true. One of my dream is to continue my study in the university. Or the another one is i could buy phone with my own money. Well, you must have a dream. Dream doesn't mean you must dream big. Start it from the little one and i believe you will be proud when it happen. 

My next dream is to reach maximum score for IPK. And i hope i can get the scholarship. I want to finish my study under 4 years as soon as possible. And then, i also have my own bussiness which is i already prepare for. 

Since i'm a little kid, i always dream to have my own house. I want to build a house for my parents. I know how the feeling when we are under the same roof with another people. I can't describe that, but it's a bit uncomfort when people ask me where i live at before. It's hard to open my mouth because we don't have a house, we just have a place to live. You know, i decided that i will married just if i can make it come true. 😂

I love traveling. I have so much friend out from West Borneo. Bandung, Cirebon, Malang, Lampung, Banten, and many more. I hope i can visit them someday. I also want to visit abroad. I want to see the world. I have a longing to step up some places like Yerusalem or Seoul or New York, etc. Hope it will be come true! 💪

So, i thought that's some of my dreams i can share with you. I still have many dream and i can't make sure i can write it too long. Please look forward for me, okay? Thank you. 💙
Let's meet in the another time with another dream.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Best friend(s) or close friend(s).